How to Fix Laptop Can't be Turned off

How to solve problem notebook can't be shut down. Hi guys, laptop is very easy to get into problem. And i have met many kinds of problem, it's a miracle that my laptop still alive until now. Actually, problem can make ourself smarter because we have to solve it. After the problem solved, our knowledge about computers & laptop will be increased.
 
How to Fix Laptop Can't be Turned off

Recently, i got a problem with my laptop. That day , i was using my laptop as usual. Then i decided to turn off my laptop. I click on start menu and choose shutdown. My laptop then start the shutdown process. A few seconds later, the LCD screen turned black (off course, the laptop is being turned off). But there is a problem. Even the LCD screen has turned black, the indicator lamp is still turned ON ! and the power button too. I wonder why this happen ? Did a have too much sins ?

Don't worry, a have Google, the problem solver. I searched about my problem there. Many people on the internet posted about How to fix laptop can't be shutted down. But my problem is different. My laptop can be shut down, but the indicator lamp is still on. Luckily, i found a blog that talks about my problem (exactly). What caused my laptop can't be turned off ? the answer is, because the battery doesn't fit properly (not installed correctly).

problem Laptop Can't be Turned off

Then, how to fix laptop/notebook can't be turned off and the indicator lamp/power button still on ? Follow the steps below :D

#1 Prepare your computer, i means laptop. We are talking about laptop here. Beside, computer don't have battery, you know -_-

#2 Make sure that your laptop has been turned off. If it can't be turned off, press the power button for 10 seconds.

#3 Remove the battery (you already know how to do this, don't you?). After that, plug the battery again. Make sure its fit properly.

#4 Turn on your laptop. After that, turn it off as usual (start>shutdown). Your laptop turned off ? then the problem is solved :D

So, that's how to solve "my laptop can't be turned on and the indicator lamp still on" problem. I hope this article useful for you.
Oldest